Today my son whipped up these super easy gut friendly, healthy Anzac biscuits with a little guidance. He gave them the thumbs up 👍
Servings: 12 Biscuits
A great healthy treat that your kids can create themselvesPrint Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups organic oats
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsp melted grass fed butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut flour alternatively use almond or buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence optional
- 1/4 tsp aluminium free baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp water if needed to make the mixture wetter
- Optional extras- sultanas or choc chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 160 degrees C
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl, mix well.
- Scoop mixture onto a large spoon, squash it down and then slide it onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a baking rack.