These divine chocolate muffins are both gluten and sugar free. They are so moist and fluffy and taste delicious! I guarantee that even the fussiest of eaters will enjoy these.
I make these in my thermomix, but they can easily be created in a food processor or even the old fashion way with a bowl and spoon.
Getting into the kitchen and cooking your own food is the best thing you can do for your family’s health and it’s such a privilege too. Happy cooking!!
Super Moist Chocolate Muffins
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 3 bananas, very ripe
- 2 eggs, organic free range
- 100g butter, grassfed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking soda, aluminium free
- 1 tsp bicarb soda, aluminium free
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mash the 3 bananas until they are very smooth and not lumpy.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- In a bowl add all of the wet ingredients together. Mix well.
- Add all of the remaining dry ingredients and mix well until there are not lumps and it is smooth silky.
- Spoon the mixture into a lined muffin tray. Instead of patty pans, I cut up non-bleached baking paper to line the muffin tray.
- Bake for approximately 10-13 minutes or until golden brown.