Want a very quick and yummy dinner that the whole family will enjoy? These meatballs are so quick to whip up and even quicker to devour!
Make sure you make a big batch and freeze some for your kids lunchboxes too.
Vegetable Pork Meatballs
- 500 g organic pork mince
- 1 cup cooked brown rice or sourdough breadcrumbs
- 2 carrots, grated
- 6 shallots, finely slices
- 1/2 cup organic frozen peas
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp dried ginger
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1 handful chopped coriander
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Add all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Massage to mix with your hands
- Form into golf ball sized meat balls.
- Place onto a greased baking dish.
- Cook in the oven for approximately 20 minutes, or until golden brown.