This fudge is a real treat and tastes absolutely divine. I’ve been trying to perfect this recipe for a while now and here is my final masterpiece.
Why not take this to your next dinner party for everyone to enjoy!
“Sharing food with another human being is an intimate act that should not be indulged in lightly.” M.F.K Fisher
This fudge is grain free, refined sugar free and can be dairy free too.
Getting into the kitchen and cooking your own food is the best thing you can do for your family’s health and it’s such a privilege too. Happy cooking!!
Decadent Paleo Peanut Fudge
- 2 cups peanut butter, organic smooth salt free
- 3/4 cup butter or coconut oil melted
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- Line a baking tray or dish with baking paper. I used a 20 x 20cm dish.
- Mix all fudge ingredient together in bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour into your lined dish/tray and spread evenly.
- Place all chocolate ingredients into a saucepan.
- Heat on low until it is melted.
- Pour over the fudge layer and spread evenly to cover.
- Place in freezer for approximately 1 hour.
- Remove and slice into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the freezer until it is served.