These are the easiest little treats. You can quickly whip these up for you or your kids for an afternoon energy boost or a delicious gift to complement your cup of tea.
Getting into the kitchen and cooking your own food is one of the best things you can do for your family’s health and it’s such a privilege too. Happy cooking!!
Caramel Bliss Balls
- Thermomix or food processor
- 2 1/4 cups Raw cashews
- 10 Medjool dates
- 2 tbsp Carob powder or Cacao powder
- Pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla paste
- Preservative free desiccated coconut for rolling
- In your foot processor or thermomix blend the cashews and dates until they resemble a sticky oily mixture.
- Add the remaining ingredients minus the coconut and blend until combined.
- Blend until oil comes out of the cashews and the mixture is oily, warm and gooey. You may have to blend for quite a while.
- Roll into balls and then roll into a bowl of coconut, covering the balls completely.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.