Are you time poor and need a filling, nutritious, energy boost? Well, this magnesium rich, high fiber, green smoothie is the perfect solution.
Why not even make it up for your kids afternoon tea. It’s a beautiful treat to nourish their bodies after a busy day. My kids love this and fondly named it the ‘Green Monster.’
Getting into the kitchen and cooking your own food is the best thing you can do for your family’s health and it’s such a privilege too. Happy cooking!!
The Green Monster
- 2 small ripe bananas
- 2 cups nut milk or milk of your choice
- 1 small handful kale leaves, stems removed
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds optional
- 1 tsp psyllium husk optional
- 1 medjool date optional for those with a sweet tooth
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blitz until super smooth.
- On a hot day, use frozen bananas.