Sunday morning equals sleep-ins, no rushing and PANCAKES!
These pancakes are a family favourite. They are super healthy, nutrient dense, gut friendly, gluten free, grain free and absolutely scrumptious.
They are light and fluffy, and will keep you satiated for hours. Best of all they only take a few minutes to whip up.
Super Sunday Pancakes
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 free range eggs
- 1/3 cup green banana flour
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp buckwheat flour you can also use brown rice flour
- 1 tbsp melted butter grass fed
- 1/2 tsp aluminium free baking powder
- Pinch cinnamon powder optional
- Mash bananas in a bowl.
- Crack eggs into banana mixture and stir through.
- Add in all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Melt butter and also stir through.
- Melt either butter, ghee or coconut oil in frying pan. When it is sizzling, turn it down the heat and spoon mixture in. When bubbles form on top of the pancakes, or they are brown in the bottom, flip over.
- Serve with mixed berries, honey and a dollop of yoghurt.