One of the easiest on the go snack options. Paleo egg muffins, otherwise know as ‘Eggins.’ Eat warm or pop them into your lunch box the following day.
An easy snack for hungry kids!Print Recipe
- 2 cups Chopped vegetables of your choice- cherry tomatoes, capsicum, broccoli, spinach, onion, mushrooms
- 10 free range eggs
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder optional
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C.
- Line a muffin tray with 10 patty pans or grease with butter.
- Lightly fill them with a mixture of chopped vegetables (fill only about half way).
- Beat 10 eggs with 1/2 tsp turmeric and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables to fill and cover the vegetables.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked through.