One of the easiest on the go snack options. Paleo egg muffins, otherwise know as ‘Eggins.’ Eat warm or pop them into your lunch box the following day.
- 2 cups Chopped vegetables of your choice- cherry tomatoes, capsicum, broccoli, spinach, onion, mushrooms
- 10 free range eggs
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder (optional)
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C.
- Line a muffin tray with 10 patty pans or grease with butter.
- Lightly fill them with a mixture of chopped vegetables (fill only about half way).
- Beat 10 eggs with 1/2 tsp turmeric and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables to fill and cover the vegetables.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Tried this recipe?Mention @nourishingme.au