After School Carrot Date Cake
This gluten free, dairy free, sugar free cake is light and fluffy and tastes sensational. Best of all it is so easy to whip up! EnjoyPrint Recipe
- 1 large carrot grated
- 1/2 cup medjool dates finely chopped
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp aluminium free baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter melted
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees C.
- Line and grease a 20 x 30cm tin.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into cake tin and cook for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown.